Monday, January 29, 2007

Injustice...


I've never emailed a legislator or senator or prez bush on anything before, largely because I never thought it would make any difference...or didn't feel emotionally compelled to do it. But this was just outrageous, and I've emailed every relevant govt official in Georgia to complain.

Please check out: WilsonAppeal.com. And read the article in: ESPN.

And here's the scary part. Given this type of things happen in the US, what happens in China and Russia must be a thousand times worse...


Lastly, I learned about this issue from my least favourite NBA team owner, Mark Cuban. =)

2 comments:

Suz said...

Every Blogspot blog has a "next blog" button, and people can click on it to "blog surf." People usually only get to my blog via the "next blog" button right after I've posted something new. (Then my blog is among the most recently updated, and is more likely to be the "next blog" when someone wants to blug-surf.) So, the more often you post, the more hits you will get.

Suz said...

oops I meant "blog-surf"